Friday, 19 April 2013

Evil Dead Poster Mash up!

Dead by dawn! Dead by dawn!

*ahem* Now that I've got that out of my system, I thought I'd post a little piece of poster mash-uppery I did over the past coupla nights for the Empire online forums. They were asking for dark horror based artwork to celebrate the release of the Evil Dead remake, and who am I to say no to that (especially as I can't wait to see the film this weekend with my fellow evil dead fan and fellow designer Dobes).

Lots of people went the route of chainsaws or highlighting one of the trailers 'gorier' moments, but I thought I'd try something different. Instead I thought I'd try 'reimagining' the classic Evil Dead 2 poster, but with whatever elements I could get from the new film.

Hope you all get a kick out of what I did, and no matter what comes of it, I got a kick out of doing it (and as I was guided to it by my good pal Dan, I soooo need to thank him via a pint next time I see him)!

To see the rest of the entries from some truly talented folks click here!

Until next time, have a literally killer weekend (cue evil laugh) ya filthy deadites!!!

Vince x

No comments:

Post a Comment