Wednesday, 13 August 2014

The Joy and the Terror



THIS HERE IS A PANEL FROM THE FIRST ISSUE OF THE RED MASK FROM MARS. IF YOU HAVENT GOT YOUR COPY YET, WHY NOT? ITS WHAT ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE TALKING ABOUT THESE DAYS. I THINK. I DONT REALLY KNOW. THEY DONT TALK TO ME *SOB*

Get your copy in print or digital from www.theredmaskfrommars.com

*SHAMELESS SELF PROMO MODE DEACTIVATED*

Phew.

Its wednesday people! We're halfway through the working work and almost at the weekend! It cant come soon enough for me, as Ive got an exciting weekend planned... check it out!


COMICAL JOY AND CATS!!

This weekend I'll be in the big smoke, the mighty Londinium, taking the Red Mask tour to the Comic Festivals Comiket Fair at the British Library. Its part of a fantastic day of events all based around comics and all-round fantastic art and I'm honoured to be taking part in it.

Its a free event, so if you're in the area or based in London, pop into the British Library, meet some great artists (and me) and pick up your copy of The Red Mask From Mars #1!! There will also be extra goodies on my table so come over and say hi!






SOCIAL MALARKY

For those of you who like to use the book of Face, Ive finally decided to bit the bullet and rejoin it. Ive set up a page for The Red Mask, so be sure to pop over and like it. I'll love you forever if you do :D Check it out here



BOOKWORMIDGE

Stepping into the realm of Book cover design once again, I put together this book cover for the author J.R. Park, who is putting out a new gruesome little horror novella called TERROR BYTE very soon. If you love your horror tales dark, disturbing and laced with blood, gore and grindhouse shenanigans - be sure to pick it up when its released!




THE FUN DONT STOP

Also very exciting is the first issue of Descending Outlands by Shaun Dobie has gone off to print. I've mentioned it before as I did the lettering, but I cannot wait to see the final product and also Shaun's set up when he launches it at Melksham Comic Con this year! We'll be table buddies so grab a copy of it when you pick up your Red Mask goodies ;P

Speaking of ol' Redhead, the pencils for issue 2 are pretty much done, and soon I'll be switching on the inking engine to continue the noodling. If you thought the first issue was crazy, then you ain't seen nothing yet. Issue 2 is a non stop action-fest from cover to cover. If you're all very well behaved then I'll be showing sneak peeks of whats to come very soon.

All that and I might try to sneak in and see Guardians of the Galaxy again for the third time. I don't need to tell you how good it is. If you're reading this then you've probably already seen it like the rest of the world. Because you're cool. Yeah you. YOU'RE COOL YOU ARE!!


Anyhoo, until next time, keep your oogas with your chakas!

Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment